Thursday, August 21, 2014

Practice Blog

Outline:
Macy Roe
About me
My hobbies
Why I want to do physical education
What I will do as an physical education teacher
My goal as a physical education teacher

Hi my name is Macy Roe. I am an only child, and have one dog. My dogs name is Bella, she is a black standard poodle. I was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. My hobbies are playing volleyball, running, fishing, and hunting. I'm not the best runner out there but if I keep pushing myself I will eventually get to my goal. In the sixth grade I was diagnosed with type one diabetes, it has been a struggle but I have never let it keep me from doing anything. Starting my eighth grade year I began to play volleyball, last year I retired from the awesome game that I love. I still like to go play around or on the sand volleyball court whenever I get the chance. I started going to college at Troy University, then transferred over to Faulkner State Community College, and now I am a junior here at South Alabama.

My major is physical education. I chose physical education because I love sports and being active. I also believe kids should be active, and learn to play with others. Living in the 21 century several things have changed in the school system, not only teachers but students also are getting things like iPads and laptops for learning. My goal as a physical education teacher is for kids to enjoy coming to my class, or when someone ask what their favorite subject is they answer PE like I did when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment